Please be advised we will not tattoo anyone under 18 years of age as it is against the law in the State of Massachusetts regardless of parent consent. Information is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions regarding the information on this site, please contact our studio at (508) 533-1369.
*** Please note, we do not accept tattoo cancellations via email, text or through any social media website. Please call the studio directly to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Thank you! ***
Visions tattoo deposit policy:
- The studio tattoo minimum is $100.
- Small tattoos (taking less than an hour to complete) will require a $100 deposit.
- Tattoos that take one session (done in one day) will require a $150 deposit.
- Tattoos that take more than one session (large tattoos, half sleeves, full sleeves, back pieces, etc.) will require a $300 – $500 deposit.
Deposits will be taken off the price of your tattoo and IS NOT an extra charge.
- Visions and our artists take pride in their work ethic and dedication designing the most creative and personal tattoo for each client. In most cases our artists’ spend many hours, even days and often on their personal time outside of work to create the best tattoo design. This drawing time is included in the price of the tattoo.
- Unfortunately, our artists don’t get paid for their hard work when clients miss their scheduled appointments, don’t return to approve their design, or don’t schedule their appointment allowing the deposit to expire. We would much rather do the tattoo than take a client’s deposit. We understand that emergencies happen and consideration will be made on a case by case basis.
- Consultations are free and there is never pressure to place a deposit after. However, drawings will not be started until a deposit is placed.
- An appointment will not be scheduled until a deposit is paid (cash, credit or debit). Checks are not accepted. The deposit will be credited towards your tattoo. If your tattoo requires several sittings, the deposit will go towards the final sitting. Tattoo deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable & have a one (1) year expiration from the date of the deposit.
- We do not schedule appointments or provide price quotes over the phone or via email so please visit the studio. We may accommodate those traveling from out of state. Please contact the studio at 508.533.1369 to make special arrangements.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Your deposit will still be deducted from your tattoo total if you are rescheduling your appointment and give at least 48 hours notice. Any other circumstances will result in the forfeiture of the deposit (last minute reschedule, cancellation, no show, etc.). A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of your appointment in order to be tattooed. (A valid photo ID is a driver’s license, passport, state-issued identification card. Photocopies of any ID or expired ID’s are not acceptable).
***We believe our deposit policy will only impact those who are not committed to their tattoo project and help to compensate our artists’ hard work. We appreciate your continued support and understanding. Our artists look forward to continuing providing the highest level of skill and dedication behind every tattoo. Thank you!***
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We will not tattoo anyone under the influence of alcohol/drugs.